Applications are currently welcomed from motivated and exceptional candidates for University of Adelaide CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship on Analysis of radioisotope adsorption to geological substrates commencing study in 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is highly competitive and available for Postgraduate Research applicants. The intended scholarship will be for up to 3.5 years, and is worth of $28,854/pa (indexed annually) + $5,000/pa for both domestic and international students.
University of Adelaide, Australia
Applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Successful applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $28,854/pa (2022 rate, indexed annually). Details of terms and/or benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
- CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship – $5,000/pa + additional operating funds
Domestic & International Students
For the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students;
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements;
- Hold Australian First Class Honors, or equivalent;
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022.
Interested applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship should submit Expressions of interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email ([email protected]) with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs);
- Academic transcripts;
- Translations of non-English documentation;
- Evidence of English language proficiency;
- Curriculum vitae.