Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships:
Australian Government sponsors RTP Stipend Scholarships. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
- Business and Accounting
- Digital Media Communication
- Engineering (Built environment and Aviation)
- Information Systems and Technology.
- Law, Criminology and Justice.
- Psychology, social work.
Scholarship Award & Benefits:
Two scholarship of $28,597 per annum.
The RTP Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance stipend; that is paid fortnightly to the recipient through the University’s payroll system.
This is a merit-based Scholarship. Three categories of performance will be used; to inform the allocation of scholarships to eligible applicants, as follows:
- Academic achievement and writing skills (0-20 points)
- Quality of research project and alignment with CQ-University research priority areas (0-15 points)
- Evidence of motivation, research experience and research environment (0-15 points)
Please view the Research Training Program and Research Higher Degree Scholarships Policy and Procedure available (by searching the policy name) at our Policy page for more information.
There are no direct applications for RTP Scholarships. Please discuss your interest in an RHD Scholarship with your supervisory team. The School of Graduate Research will invite Prospective applicants to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.
December 31, 2021