A Scholarship for Students with Associate Degrees Across the United States Now, students have a unique opportunity to continue their education at a top-ranked, private Catholic university in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Saint Leo University is one of best leading private Roman Catholic liberal arts university in Florida which ranked 26th in Regional Universities South. It is a non-profit organization that fosters a personal and inclusive community which educates, prepares, and develops students for success.
- 50% Tuition Discount.
- Automatically renewable each Fall & Spring semester as you earn your Bachelor’s degree at University Campus.
- For students who have completed their Associate degree in the United States.
- Must have completed your Associate Degree at a regionally accredited institution in the United States.
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA from college coursework.
- Must attend Saint Leo’s University Campus beginning in Spring or Fall 2021.
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA and full-time status while earning your Bachelor’s degree.
- Sponsored students do not qualify.
- Summer courses do not qualify for this discount
If you are an international student, the following eligibility requirements apply:
- Student must be an international student on a F-1 Visa.
- Student must be in active immigration status.
- Student must attend Saint Leo University – University Campus
- Not applicable for Education Centers and Online Programs
- Student must be enrolled full-time (12 – 18 credits) each semester.
- Student must enroll in on-ground undergraduate coursework.
- Student must remain academically eligible to return to Saint Leo University.
- Students who are fully sponsored by a government agency will not qualify for this discount.
- Students are required to make use of the university portal dedicated to applications and apply. International students are automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Photocopy of the Biographical section of current passport
- Proof of Financial Ability to Pay
- Letter of recommendation
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements of their home country.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- ELS – 112
- Duolingo – 105