IUJ is pleased to offer our successful applicants a variety of scholarship support to attend our degree programs. Matches are made on a competitive basis, at the time of Admissions, and based on the objectives of our various partner organizations, companies and foundations. Below is a quick list of the types of scholarships that applicants may be matched with, both directly by IUJ, through nominations from IUJ, and by independent applications with requests to join the IUJ community. Please note that most require recipients to be on a Japan Student Visa.
International University of Japan
Up to 100% tuition fee support
List of Scholarships to Apply through IUJ:
(This is a simplified list. Please view the PDF file for details.)
For International University of Japan Scholarship Awards, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Must be domestic or international students.
- For PhD program must have a masters degree certificate.
- For Masters programs must have a first degree certificate.
- Must be on a Japan Student Visa.
- Read the IUJ Scholarship Guidelines as linked in PDF file.
- Start an Online Application.
- In Phase 2 of the Online Application, you will find a Scholarship application to fill in.
Complete and submit the Scholarship application by the Admissions Deadline
- The Admissions Committee considers scholarship awards along with the Admissions decisions.