IESEG School of Management
Offering Masters Degree
Field of Study:
Finance / Business
large numbers of scholarships offered by IESGE in the form of tuition waivers from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria.
This program is available for Domestic as well as international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
In order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity, the following criteria must be met:
The program is available to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, and Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after passing the interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds can also be considered case by case.
- English Language Requirements: No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
You will also need to pay an application fee of 100€.