The first University of New Zealand, founded in 1869. The University of Otago provides a research-led learning environment that is second to none with a well-deserved reputation for excellence.
It is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s funding for students who demonstrate academic achievements and want to gain a higher education in New Zealand.
The University of Otago, Newzealand.
The University of Otago offers Graduate, postgraduate, and PhD level programs.
Field of Study:
Business, Law, Science, health sciences, humanities, and commerce.
The award of NZ$5,000 will be provided. This award will help students to pay the scholarship fee for an approved course.
- Applicant must be an international student who is not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Their final year of secondary school abroad or in New Zealand with a university entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA level 3, or
- A recognized overseas pre-matriculation course equivalent to NZQA Level 4; or
- The University of Otago’s Foundation Year; and
- Must have been admitted to the University of Otago and wanted to enroll in a full-time program of graduate studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
No formal application is required for this application. All the candidates will automatically be eligible for this application after taking admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates asked to provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a high school diploma to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: The university considers the following tests for bachelor degree program:
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic