Applications are hereby welcomed from academically gifted and talented candidates for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Masters and research programs for 2022-2023 academic sessions. At the University of Exeter Business School, making to ensure studying for a Masters remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future, regardless of financial background. This is why the university provide over £1 million in postgraduate scholarships.
University of Exeter, UK
Masters / PhD
£10,000 – £12,500
Domestic & International Students
For University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Masters and research Program, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants that are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Applicants who already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter Business School, commencing in September 2022.
For one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, you can complete an online application.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen program of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- Awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship what does it mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University