The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Honourable Minister of Education is pleased to invite application from interested and qualified Nigerian to participate in the 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarships Awards.
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards is for undergraduate and postgraduate studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt as well as China, Serbia and Romania.
Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria
Institutions in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt, China, Serbia and Romania
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Tuition Fee Support
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- Applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened 18th November 2021 to close 15th January, 2022. Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online
- UNDERGRADUATE (UG): WAEC/WASSCE
- POSTGRADUATE (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Masters Degree WAEC/WASSCE, Indigene letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
Interested applicants for the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2022 are to visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page; Read the guidelines and then complete the Application Form Online.
31st January 2022