The College of Saint Rose is now announcing International merit awards to the International students. This scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2022.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic records. All international students who want to pursue undergraduate degree can apply for this scholarship and can win a maximum of $22,000 to cover their tuition costs.
Saint Rose – the first step on your path to success. Whatever you envision in life, Saint Rose will help you get there. For nearly 100 years, we have been preparing motivated students to become leaders in their career fields and in their communities.
$16,000 to $22,000 towards the undergraduate program tuition fee at Saint Rose.
- Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate degree study at Saint Rose.
- The applicants must have excellent academic merit.
- The applicants can apply to Saint Rose via the Common Application or the university’s very own application portal. Students meeting the eligibility criteria, considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school and college/university transcripts
- Certification of Finances
- Copy of driver’s license
- Statement of purpose of their visit to the U.S.
- Copy of their passport
- The students required to submit all necessary documents.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.5
Last date of application is 1 Dec 2021.