The Swedish Institute hereby request application from global professionals with strong leadership and academic background to apply for a fully-funded master’s degree at the institute. The application has already begun for the master’s program while the online application portal for the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals academic year 2023-2024 opens 10 February.
A number of several scholarships will be up for full-time master’s degree program in the starting of the 2023 autumn semester in Sweden. Swedish Institute scholarship is always very competitive and seeks to pick up the best and most qualified candidate among a pool of several applications.
Swedish Institute, Sweden
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
- Tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, travel grant of SEK 15,000, insurance against illness and accident, membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders, membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship.
- Note that the travel grant is a one-time payment for the study period and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
- Country of citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships. However, you do not need to reside in the country at the time of the application.
- University admissions: You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 30 of March 2023.
- Previous experience: You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employer, or from civil society engagement.
- Master’s programs: The master’s programs you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programs within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply as follows:
- DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023) Apply for a master’s programme (
- 2) Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
- 3) SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
- 4) Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
- 5) Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
28 February, 2023