Are you an international student looking for a master’s scholarship in a reputable business school in the United Kingdom? Then take advantage of the Durham University Business School Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The comprehensive package of scholarships celebrates and rewards exceptional candidates applying for a master’s program at the Business school.
Durham University Business School, United Kingdom
There are comprehensive scholarship packages available for international students at the Durham University Business School. They include:
- Masters International Scholarship: This scholarship provides 40+ masters offer holders £7,500 scholarship funding. The scholarships applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the program.
- Masters Achievement Scholarships: The scholarship is applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the program and provides £7,500 for 40+ masters offer holders who are enrolled for a full-time masters program.
- Master in Business Analytics Scholarships: This scholarship provides £8,000 worth of tuition fee discount to 12 students accepted to study MSc Business Analytics at Durham University Business School commencing in 2022/23.
- Master of Energy Systems Management (MESM) Scholarships: The scholarship celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying for the Master of Energy Systems Management (MESM)
Up to £8,000
For the 2022/23 academic session of the Durham University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- Possess an impressive academic record.
- Can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters program and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
- Can tell how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the school, organizations and communities.
Interested applicants for the Durham University Business School Scholarships 2022-23. Apply for admission and get admitted into the Durham University Business School. All Business School Masters offer holders for 2022 entry will be automatically considered for the applicable scholarships.