KTH Royal Institute of Technology is pleased to invite applications from international students wishing to study for a masters program in Sweden. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two year masters program.
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Full Tuition Fee waiver
Consideration for the KTH Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Must be an international fee-paying student who have applied for a master’s program at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the admission requirements of the program applied for.
The following assessment criteria used to select candidates for the scholarship:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent).
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH.
Interested applicants for the KTH Scholarships 2022 to apply first for admission into an eligible course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology and thereafter considered for the scholarship if he/she meets the criteria for the scholarship.
17 January 2022