Applications are invited from suitably qualified international applicants for the Leeds University Business School Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session. The Leeds University Business School scholarship offers a full fees scholarship and maintenance grant to successful candidates.
Leeds University Business School
The awards are available for new postgraduate researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD.
- Award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609)
To be considered for the Business School Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 70% (or the equivalent at a non-UK institution) at Master’s degree level.
- Must possess a minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate study in the Leeds University Business School which is an IELTS with 0 overall and at least 6.0 in each component.
Interested applicants for the Leeds Business School Scholarships are to first apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form. Applicants can then proceed to complete the scholarship application form.
1st April 2022