SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships:
Seoul National University of Science & Technology SEOULTECH is offering Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship to outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
International Scholarships for outstanding Students is based on the candidates’ academic achievements. Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
Undergraduates / Graduates
Subjects related to Science and Technology offered at the University.
For Undergraduates; TOPIK level:
- 4 or TOEFL iBT 80 + Documents review result Level B above : 50% of Tuition fee
- 5 or TOEFL iBT 90 + Documents review result Level B above: Full Tuition fee
- 6 or TOEFL iBT 100 + Documents review result Level A above: Full Tuition fee +Full Boarding fees (meals included).
Scholarships do not cover program fees.
|Academic Scholarship||Selected from students who were nominated by head professor(who meet all requirements)
1) acquired at least 6 credits or more in previous semester
2) GPA of above 3.7
3) no subjects with under C0 grade
|Exemption of part of school amenities fees|
|Service Scholarship||Student that has contributed to the operation of the alumni association(president)||Exemption of part of school amenities fees|
|Foreign student Scholarship||For the 1st semester only
International Scholarships for Outstanding Students
|50 to 100% of Tuition Fee
75% on average of each department
|After students’ enrollment at SEOULTECH> *student who meet all requirements
1) Must complete 6 credits at least with C grades or above
|Student Scholarship||Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department
such as lecture, research, and practical training
|650,000(KRW) per month(6 months per semester)|
|Students nominated by supervising professor and participating in research project||650,000(KRW) per month(5 months per semester)|
Interested applicants for Full-tuition SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship in South Korea 2021, are required to be admitted into a full-time degree program at the University. Thereafter, can apply through the office of international affairs.
Document Requirement: The following documents are required as part of the admission process,
- High school graduation (expected) certificate, transcript (notarized, apostille)
- Certificate of graduation (entry) from the previous university, transcript
- Data on graduation credits from previous colleges.
- Certificate of graduation (expected) from the undergraduate course.
- Transcript of undergraduate course.
September 1, 2021