Monash University is pleased to invite students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence.
This opportunity is highly competitive and available for undergraduate degree program at Monash Campus in Australia. As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $40,000 up to a maximum of four years duration of your degree.
Sir John Monash
Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Successful applicants for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence will receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional activities.
For Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must enroll in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
Interested applicants seeking for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence must know that:
- No application required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit the scholarships application page.