The Government of Slovak Republic is pleased to announce to international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists of the National Scholarship Programme aimed at supporting the mobility of the students, teachers and researchers who are interested to study in Slovakia.
The Government Scholarship programme supports mobility of international students, PhD candidates, university teachers, researchers as well as artists for scholarship stay at a higher education institution and research organizations in Slovakia for the 2022/23 academic session.
Government of Slovak Republic
Higher institutions in Slovakia
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
For the Slovakian Government National Scholarship 2022-23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be students of universities outside Slovakia.
- Be students of the second level of higher education (master’s students); or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study programme.
- On a study stay in Slovakia during their higher education outside Slovakia and who will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility to study in Slovakia.
- PhD students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia for an academic mobility to study/conduct research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
- International university teachers, researchers and artists, invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development, which is not a business company and it has its seat in Slovakia.
Interested applicants for the Slovakian Government National Scholarship 2023 are to submit an online application at the application portal by the application deadline. Online application system opened at least 6 weeks prior to the application deadline.