Full Sail University offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail’s creative approach to education provides an immersive, fast-paced, and relevant learning experience that mirrors the workflow and collaboration found throughout today’s rapidly evolving industries.
This scholarship is for Undergraduate and Graduate level students
Field of Study:
Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Eligible participants may receive up to $5,000, of their Full Sail University STEM campus degree program.
All International students, except US nationals.
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a STEM Scholarship must:
- Be a non-US citizen or non-permanent resident, as defined by Full Sail University.
- Complete and submit the STEM Scholarship application, and an original 250-word essay, “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career,” prior to the first day of class.
- conduct a formal interview with their Admissions representative.
- have applied to Full Sail University for a start date of April 4, 2016 or later.
- be enrolled for one of the following immersive STEM campus degree programs: Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Game Design, Game Development, Information Technology, Mobile Development, Simulation and Visualization, or Web Design and Development.
- Applicants must have met the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
The STEM Scholarship application and essay must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date. To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.