Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships:
Stipendium Hungaricum fully funded Scholarships – From Government of Hungary is open for Developing Countries The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Hungary Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Jan 2021.
Applications are invited for Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship programme. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate (BA/BSc), master (MA/MSc) or doctoral degree programme.
The aim of the programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries. The core mission of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students. For study programmes in English language students shall have a level of English proficiency required by the host institution. Study programmes in Hungarian language students shall participate in a one-year preparatory Hungarian language course before starting their higher education studies.
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters and PhD Stipendium Hungaricum fully funded Scholarships.
Field of Study:
All Subjects offers by Hungary Universities.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Stipendium Hungaricum fully funded Scholarships eligible nationalities:
Arab Republic of Egypt, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federative Republic of Brazil, Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Morocco, Kingdom of Thailand, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Pacific Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru), Palestine*, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, People’s Republic of China (including the Hudec scholarships), Republic of Albania, Republic of Angola, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Cabo Verde, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Cuba, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Ghana, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kenya, Republic of Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Paraguay, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Singapore, Republic of South Africa, Republic of the Sudan, Republic of the Philippines, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Republic of Uzbekistan, Republic of Yemen, Russian Federation*, Socialist Republic of Vietnam*, State of Eritrea, State of Israel, State of Kuwait, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan*, Tunisian Republic, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States, United Republic of Tanzania.
For partial (exchange) study programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners: Federative Republic of Brazil, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, People’s Republic of China (only Hudec applicants), Republic of Albania, Republic of Belarus, Republic of India, Republic of Korea, Republic of Turkey, Socialist Republic of Vietnam*, Russian Federation*, Syrian Arab Republic, United Mexican States.
The Hungary Government Scholarship is based on effective bilateral educational cooperation agreements between the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary and the partner’s Ministry responsible for higher education. Applications will be considered eligible if the applicant is nominated by the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner.
- Hungary Scholarship Online Application Form
- Motivation Letter:
- Minimum 1 page, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letters
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level determined by the Host Institution AND their translations
- In case the student has completed his/her previous level of studies in the language of the selected study program, proof can be uploaded about the fact that the language of education was the same as the language of the study program that the applicant is now applying for.
School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Bachelor level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Master-level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- One-tier master level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Doctoral level: scanned copy of the original master degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Non-Degree, Hungarian language preparatory programs: scanned copy of the secondary school graduation certificate AND their translations
- Non-degree, specialization programs: scanned copy of degree certificate required by the host institution AND their translations
- Partial (exchange) study programs on all study levels: scanned copy of the original certificate about student status issued by the current higher education institution where the applicants are registered in AND their translations
- Translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in English
- Transcript of Records and its translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations
- Translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Medical Certificate
- Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 15 November 2018
- Certificates have to be issued and signed by a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other epidemic conditions
- Please note that despite the applicants need to upload this document, the Host Institutions might require the student to take a medical test at the time of enrolment (free of charge for the Scholarship Holders)
- Copy of Identification Document
- Provided that the applicant already has a passport, the scan of the passport should be uploaded
- In case the applicants do not yet have a passport, the applicant should upload the scanned copy of any document which may be used to prove the applicant’s identity (e.g. national ID card)
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in the online system
- all applicants need to accept the “Statement for Application”
- The statement can only be accepted in the online system, therefore scanned and signed copies should not be uploaded
- the statement appears in the online application system after registration – all applicants need to click on accepting it in order to be able to submit their application
Applying procedure Instructions:
If you are interested in the Call for Applications for doctoral programs 2020/2021, click here!