Deakin University Australia is currently accepting applications for its International Scholarship, which is available to international students pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree for the academic year 2023-2024. This scholarship will cover 25% of the recipient’s tuition fees. Deakin University prides itself on delivering a personalized education experience that leverages innovative digital tools and technologies. With a focus on preparing students to thrive in an interconnected and ever-changing world, Deakin has established itself as a leading provider of tertiary education in Australia, with a history spanning over 40 years.
Deakin University Australia.
Undergraduate and Masters
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Deakin International Scholarship will cover 25% of your tuition fees.
All International students
The candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements to qualify for Deakin International Scholarship:
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- Have to achieve a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
To be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship, please adhere to the following steps for the application process:
- Fill out the Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB) completely.
- Provide a personal statement of 300 words.
- Submit a completed application to study at Deakin, along with academic transcripts.
- Email the completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
- Please note that you may be required to participate in an interview with Deakin University as part of the application process.