Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships Details:
Swinburne University of Technology is offering Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for international students pursuing Bachelors and Masters studies at the University.
Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
All subjects offered by the University
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship: 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship: For most master degrees: 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years.
International students from around the world, except Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible candidates for the scholarships are citizens of any country in the world except Australia or New Zealand.
- Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- They should not be currently enrolled students of Swinburne, unless they are only enrolled in the ELICOS program, for the Undergraduate Scholarship.
- As for the Postgraduate Scholarship, students who are currently enrolled in a 2-year master by coursework program at Swinburne are not eligible.
- All applicants must have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent and should not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- You don’t need to submit a separate application for these scholarships. You just need to apply for your Swinburne course of choice. When the University assesses your course application it will automatically assess you for a Swinburne International scholarship.
- The deadline coincides with the admissions deadline.
- However, offshore international students should take into account visa processing time, before applying for their preferred intake and are strongly advised to apply least 3 months in advance of their intake’s start date.