Swinburne University Australia is offering LinkedIn International award for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level program(s) in the field of Engineering, Designing, film production, Arts, Management Science, Information Technology taught at Swinburne University of Technology The deadline for the scholarship is 16 Sep 2020.
Swinburne has an international reputation for quality research that connects science and technology with business and the community. Standing in prestigious world academic ranking lists reflects its commitment to high-quality teaching and research and graduate outcomes. For over 50 years, partnering with leading Australian and global organizations to offer students authentic workplace experiences. These create opportunities for valuable workplace experiences.
University has made significant investments in major refurbishments and new infrastructure at all campuses. This is to ensure to deliver courses and training at the highest level. New buildings include a $100 million Advanced Manufacturing and Design Centre and an Advanced Technologies Centre that includes a state-of-the-art Smart Structures Laboratory for research into structural engineering. It’s the only one of its kind in Australia. Just one more reason to choose Swinburne!
The scholarship is available for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
Field of Study:
Engineering, Designing, film production, Arts, Management Science, Information Technology.
International Students outside of Australia or New Zealand can apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, you must
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an offshore international student continuing your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020;
Be an offshore international applicant applying for your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course outside of Australia or New Zealand and commencing via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020.
- Commence or continue your course, online, from your home country, with the intention to travel to campus when the situation changes.
- Not be able to travel to Australia for on-campus studies due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne. Note: if you hold a Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship valued at between 10%-25% or a Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship valued at between 10%-25%, you may be eligible to ‘switch’ to the higher-valued Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program during the online component of your studies.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
Students must have to enroll in an approved course at the university and after being enrolled you will receive an email from the university.
For more information please visit university’s website