The College of International Education, SWUFE in China is pleased to announce the SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program (Category B). The Chinese Government through the Ministry of Education P.R.C awards scholarships to outstanding international students to study in China, at various partner higher institutions in the country.
Chinese University Program, usually fully-funded, is open to graduate students of any nationality wishing to take up their studies at any of the part institutions. SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program (Category B) therefore now open for interested candidates wishing to enroll at the College of International Education, SWUFE.
The College of International Education, SWUFE
Covers tuition fees, Living allowance, Accommodation
International students except Chinese citizens
For Chinese Government Scholarship Category B – Chinese University Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a national recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Have had a national recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for doctoral degree program).
- Age Limit: Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, Applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Requirements of Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
All applicants should apply online, confirm the application information, and pay the application fee.
- Submit online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System
- Submit an online application at SWUFE International Students Service System( http://swufe.17gz.org), and pay the application fee.
- Applicants shall guarantee the application information and documents are correct, valid, and authentic. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by any invalid or inauthentic documents/information.
April 15, 2022