The Technical University of Munich has announced international scholarships for students from both domestic and foreign backgrounds who wish to pursue their studies in Germany starting from the upcoming academic session. These awards aim to provide financial assistance to students who are leaving their home countries to study in Germany.
There are various foundations that offer grants to students of all academic levels, and eligibility is not limited to those with exceptional grades. TUM offers several scholarships directly to students, such as standard scholarships, travel stipends, and grants for studying abroad, as well as additional allowances to cover the printing expenses of theses and dissertations.
The Technical University of Munich (TUM) in Germany is a world-renowned institution that offers high-quality education and research opportunities across a wide range of fields. The university is known for its innovative, multidisciplinary approach to education, which encourages collaboration and cross-disciplinary learning. TUM is committed to sustainability and sustainable development, and many of its research projects focus on finding sustainable solutions to global challenges.
The university is highly ranked and internationally recognized for its excellence in STEM fields, and it has a strong reputation for producing highly skilled and innovative graduates. TUM is home to a diverse student population from all over the world, and the university has a strong commitment to promoting intercultural understanding and dialogue.
All Degree Levels.
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
The Technical University of Munich offers various scholarships to international students, including tuition scholarships and stipend awards. The amount of funding available varies depending on the specific scholarship program, as well as the student’s individual qualifications and financial need. Further details on the specific scholarship programs and their benefits can be found on the university’s website.
International students from all countries are eligible to apply for the scholarships offered by the Technical University of Munich.
The Technical University of Munich offers scholarships to international students who are regular students enrolling in a study program at TUM. The following criteria must be met:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality, as outlined in §8 of the BAföG.
- As of the 3rd semester in their bachelor’s studies.
- As of the 2nd semester in their master’s studies, or as of the 1st semester in their master’s studies if the bachelor’s degree was completed at TUM.
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before June 30th (summer term) and December 31st (winter term).
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to meet specific English language requirements to study at TUM.
To apply for the Technical University of Munich scholarships for studying in Germany, all applicants must first be admitted and properly enrolled as a student at the university. Freshman applicants who have been admitted are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships, and no separate application forms or interviews are necessary. It is important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria for a specific scholarship does not guarantee selection, and the application process may vary depending on the scholarship program.
As part of the application process, applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A motivational letter outlining the applicant’s reasons for applying and their career goals.
- A CV/resume detailing the applicant’s educational and professional experience.
- TUM grade report to demonstrate academic performance.
- Two recommendations from academic or professional references.
- Proof of the applicant’s income.
- Proof of parents’ income or proof of income of spouse, if applicable.
- Any other document required for the specific program applied for.
It is important to carefully review the requirements for each scholarship program and ensure that all necessary documents are submitted before the application deadline.