Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students enrolled in postgraduate studies at the University of Sydney, Australia for the George and Matilda Harris Scholarship.
The scholarship which will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate is for full-time masters and PhD applicants in Law which is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
George and Matilda Harris Foundation
The University of Sydney
Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
University of Sydney RTP stipend rate.
- A stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Rate.
For the University of Sydney Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study a PhD, MCrim (Research) or LLM (Research) in the University of Sydney Law School.
- Willing to conduct research in the disciplines of law.
- Possess at least an honors degree or its equivalent, a master’s by research or a master’s be coursework with a high distinction.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Interested applicants for the 2022-2023 Scholarship are to apply for admission first into the University of Sydney and there after can apply online on or before the application deadline.