International Student Hardship Fund is announce by Wichita State University for the talented international students for the academic session 2021/2022.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support for international students who want to take admission in undergraduate degree program. This fund is intended only as a short-term financial solution for qualifying international students experiencing extreme financial difficulties. Funding for this program provided by the Student Government Association (SGA); and administered through the Office of Financial Aid, Jardine Hall 203.
Wichita State University provides over 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 200 fields of study. It has a strong history of entrepreneurship and innovation that boosts the economy and meets the requirements of the local population. The institution provides a professional, high-quality career and information service. It includes job resources, appointments, and skills training, as well as student development and outreach events.
the award amount of $1,000 to the successful students for the session year 2021/2022.
- All nationalities
- The sponsorship awarded in any undergraduate subjects in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Only students in a degree-seeking program are eligible; those in Intensive English, non-degree programs need not apply.
- For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Applicants must submit all following documents:
- Write a statement, in 500 words or less, that explains your financial hardship including the amount you are requesting and where those funds will be applied.
- Attach any supporting documentation.
- Prepare a detailed report of your income and expenses during the past six (6) months AND a detailed estimate of income and expenses for the upcoming six (6) months. Please keep this to one page in length.
- Attach a copy of the Certification of Financial Support for International Undergraduates or Graduates submitted to either International Education or the Graduate School to receive the 1-20.
- Return all documents to the Office of the Student Government Association, RSC 219, for committee review.
The International Student Hardship Fund Application is open year round.