Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program:
Fields of research such as natural science, engineering and medicine are considered with first priorities
Applicant of non-Japanese nationality who meets all the following eligibility requirements is invited to submit application documents. Applicants must:
- obtain Letter of Invitation from Host Institution in Japan.
- hold Ph.D. (Doctoral degree).
- be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when application documents are submitted.
- have sufficient abilities in the English or Japanese languages.
- not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan. (Except for short-term stay such as sightseeing and conferences)
- have an occupation in your home county, return there upon completion of your fellowship tenure and should contribute to development of your country
Applicant of non-Japanese nationality.
Application Procedure & Documents:
June 30, 2021