The University of Auckland is offering the ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship to international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Postgraduate degree in any field of study. The scholarship provides up to $10,000 to successful candidates and aims to attract talented individuals from ASEAN nations to enroll in full-time degree programs that run for at least one year at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland is a leading research-intensive institution situated in Auckland, New Zealand. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various faculties, such as business, law, medicine and health sciences, science, and arts. With a diverse student population of over 40,000, the University of Auckland is dedicated to providing a world-class education and a supportive learning environment that equips students for success in their future careers.
Students who wish to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Postgraduate degree programs at the University of Auckland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship at the University of Auckland provides partial funding of up to $10,000 for either undergraduate or postgraduate study.
ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship is open to students of all nationalities, including international students.
To be considered for the ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship at the University of Auckland, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be an international student from an ASEAN country.
- Have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission as a new student or an English Language Academy (ELA) student.
- Be enrolled or enrolling full-time in either a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Master’s degree of 120 points or more, excluding master’s by thesis, or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or postsecondary qualifications) at the University of Auckland.
- Not have commenced any tertiary level study in New Zealand or be enrolling in a Business Master’s program in the Graduate School of Management (GSM), except for the Master of Business Analytics and Master of Supply Chain Management.
- Not be enrolled in a 180-point Master’s degree program that includes a thesis of 90 points or more.
- Have a Grade Point Equivalent (GPE) of at least 6.00 for Scholarship consideration.
To apply for the ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship at the University of Auckland, please carefully read the regulations to ensure eligibility. Then click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form before the deadline, which is midnight on the specified date, unless stated otherwise.
It is recommended that applicants check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support their application and to become familiar with the form. All sections, including request sections, must be completed by the deadline. It is also recommended that applicants do not have two different scholarship applications open within the same browser.
The selection committee will determine the outcomes, which are usually notified approximately eight weeks after the closing date.