The Aix-Marseille University is inviting applications from intellectual and outstanding students for TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships. This is available to international Masters students who wish to start the program at the University.
From the start of the 2022-2023 academic year, the University is going to finance international students with excellent backgrounds to join the ranks of these entities combining teaching, innovation and high-level research.
Aix-Marseille University, France
- Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track;
- Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus);
- Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus);
- Physics, FunPhys;
- Mechanics, Fluids and Solids;
- Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track;
- Integrative Biology and Physiology.
€10,000 for one academic year & Accommodation.
Aix-Marseille University has made international mobility and the welcome of international students a pillar of its internationalization policy. It has therefore set up a unique scholarship system to finance excellent students wishing to enroll at the university. From the beginning of the new academic year, 16 master’s programs will be able to award these scholarships to their best international candidates.
For Aix-Marseille University TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality;
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in masters degree program;
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track.
For the 2022-2023 academic year, the application for TIGER scholarships is automatic when you apply (via the Etudes en France or eCandidat platforms) for one of the masters program. With your acceptance letter you will receive the notification whether you have been selected for the TIGER Excellence Scholarship.