Ghent University Provides Top-up Grants to candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University, Belgium for the 2022-23 academic session.
The call will only be open for new students applying for a master or master-after-master program taught in English.
Ghent University, Belgium
Masters subjects taught at the university
- Allowance of € 1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
For the Ghent University Top-up Grants, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be applying to study in a master’s or master-after-master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning when applying for a master’s programme.
- Must have obtained a master’s degree when applying for a master-after-master programme.
- Applicants must come from a country on the longlist of the OESO-DAC country list.
The recommendations are based on:
- Qualifications of the applicant for the Top-up grant.
- There is no strict age limit, although applicants below 40 years preferred.
- Programs are encouraged to enlist female candidates, as they are generally underrepresented.
- The significance of the master’s program for the student’s country.
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country.
There’s no open call for these grants, they are now incorporated in the normal application scheme to obtain admission. Consideration given only to academically admitted students. The application for academic admission should be submitted by the application deadline according to the procedure.
1st April 2022