Sheffield Hallam University is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified students for the Transform Together Scholarships which are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2022-23 academic session.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Sheffield Hallam University, UK
From the moment your place at Sheffield Hallam is confirmed, you will be supported in your journey to becoming a university student. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
For Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- An international fee paying student
- Have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (postgraduate only).
- Have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study (postgraduate only).
- The English and academic entry requirements for the course (Undergraduate only).
- Have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- Able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
o apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date:
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected]
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
May 24, 2022