Open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to explore a number of financial aids, support and assistance options available to both Canadian citizens, permanent resident and international UBC MBA applicants.
These scholarships are highly competitive and Numerous financial aids, support, and assistance options are provided by the UBC Sauder School of Business to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international UBC MBA applicants.
UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
$10,000 – $60,000
There are several financial aid, support, and assistance options available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and foreign UBC MBA applicants, and the UBC Sauder School of Business is happy to provide them:
- Early entrance scholarship
- Regional top talent scholarships
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship
- Hoegg Family MBA Scholarship
- Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International Talent Scholarships
- Michael & Sonja Koerner Indigenous Fellowship
- Dean’s Excellence in Diversity Award
- Ray Kruck & Jennifer Vancini Climate Action Leadership MBA Entrance Award
Domestic & International Students
For UBC Sauder Scholarships and Awards for International Students, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Both international students, Canadian citizens and permanent resident UBC MBA applicants
- Must enroll in full-time program
- Must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- Submit applications alongside with supporting documents.
All applicants automatically considered for UBC Sauder School of Business Scholarships and Awards for International Students upon application submission, so we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
Supporting documents includes complete application form with at least two references, unofficial transcripts, unofficial degree certificates and official test scores.
January 10, 2023