The University of Queensland, through T. C. Beirne School of Law is delighted to offer Undergraduate International Student Scholarship to suitably qualified applicants who wish to enroll in law undergraduate program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and an interest in a career in law.
University of Queensland, Australia
T. C. Beirne School of Law
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
25% or 50% tuition fee waiver.
The scholarship application process is separate to your application for a place at the University. Any offer of a scholarship is subject to approval of your enrolment in the Bachelor of Laws (Honors) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland.
Applicants seeking for Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
For T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be international students;
- Have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ;
- Be ready to enroll in full-time program;
- Be start undergraduate degree program in law;
- Applicants who do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
To participate in T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, you are to submit your application online, the form will take at least 20 minutes to complete.
Will be required to have the following:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You will also need to tell us about:
- Why you want to study law and what you hope to achieve with your degree
- Your personal qualities, which may include evidence of: leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- Your financial need or hardship
- Other scholarships you have applied for.
You can save your progress and resume your application at any time.