The University of Minnesota is giving away scholarships for all international freshman undergraduate students. This scholarship is for the academic year 2021-2022. Students can avail scholarships in any discipline or field offered by the University of Minnesota.
University of Minnesota:
The University of Minnesota is a public university and is the sixth-largest campus students body in the United States. It offers a wide range of graduate and undergraduate programs. Students will receive career-focused and innovative education during their study at University.
This program will provide the following benefits
- URS Scholarship Stipend
- $1,400 for 120 hours of research, paid through financial aid
- The first $700 will be awarded at the beginning of your project and, the final $700 will be awarded once all four ending requirements are met.
- Expense Money
- Up to $300; a detailed list must be given on the URS application to account for the cost of supplies requested. Typical expenses include lab materials, compensation for human subjects, travel to field sites (more than 50 miles away), and other costs directly related to the project.
International students are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate course offered by the University
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be an undergraduate research student at the University of Minnesota.
Applicants must provide the following documents with their application.
- Original or attested copies of academic transcripts mailed in a sealed or Stamped envelope directly from the secondary school or examination board.
- Write a project proposal.
The applicant must be a high school candidate while applying to a bachelor’s degree program.
All non-native English speakers will have to provide an English proficiency certificate.
The application deadline is 1st November 2021.