When it comes to choosing a university, there’s a lot to consider. By choosing Monash, you can be sure you’ve taken your first step to a successful career.
The quality of our teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons we’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. We have more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
The thing that is most special about Monash is our desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and to the lives of those around you.
For Undergraduate level students.
Field of Study:
- An International student
- Commencing an undergraduate single or double engineering degree program at a Monash campus in Australia
- Completed Australian Year 12 or IB in the previous year and not undertaken any further study
- Must achieve a minimum ATAR of 94.00
- Based on academic achievement.
- You must achieve a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70% in semester one to receive your semester two payment.
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.