About Undip Scholarship:
Undip Scholarships is a financial support offered by UNDIP for International Students to pursue their Master Degree in which offer many programmes in English. The scholarship consists of tuition fee waiver, living allowance (for those who resides in Semarang), health insurance and internet allowance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Masters Degree (Postgraduate)
The Programme offers Masters Degrees which are conducted by Coursework or by Research. The scholarship covers a maximum of 4 semesters with a thesis submission and journal publication (at least one scientific article) as the final milestone. The journal publication is expected to be published in national of international reputable journals (preferably indexed by Scopus). The Master Programmes which are offered in Undip Scholarships this year are as follow:
Environmental Science, Law, Public Administration, Business Administration, Political Science, Management.
Scholarship Benefits and Criteria:
Undip Scholarships Awardee will receive:
- Round Trip International Airfare (Economy Class only) and Round Trip Domestic transport from Jakarta (CGK) to Semarang Airport (SRG) for all students. All tickets are issued by Undip;
- Settlement Allowance of IDR 2.500.000,00 paid only once upon arrival to Undip;
- Living Allowance IDR 2.500.000,00 per month. Please be advised that this amount is only sufficient to support one person living properly in Semarang. Hence, we do not recommend our awardees to bring their family, if awardees insist to bring their family, all expenses belong to the responsibility of the awardees. The allowance is only for those who reside in Semarang;
- Books allowance will be paid per semester;
- Internet allowance only for those who reside outside of Semarang;
- Health Insurance provided by Undip (if the cost of medical services exceeded coverage amount, the difference should be borne by the student);
- Tuition Fee waiver;
- The Scholarship gets terminated when the student has finished their study, failed to accomplish minimum grade, or exceeded the study period.
Undip Scholarships Awardees Must:
- Comply with the Indonesian laws and regulations, university’s regulations, and other associated regulations;
- Actively engage in regular supervisory sessions and other academic-related activities all through the programme to support the study completion;
- Be punctual and focus to pass all courses offered in their programme to enhance the academic outcome. Periodic assessments will be conducted to evaluate awardees’ eligibility to continue the programme;
- Be willing to participate in the academic and non-academic events held at Universitas Diponegoro.
Application Procedure and Documents:
Applicants are required to apply online and arrange the following documentation:
- Not Indonesian Passport Holder.
- Valid Passport 2 years after the registration date;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Bachelor Diploma and Academic Transcript;
- Letter of Declaration to comply with Indonesian Rules [DOWNLOAD]
- Photograph 4×6 coloured;
- For specific requirement please refer to each study Programme requirements in Appendix A of this guidance book;
- Letter of Recommendation issued by nearest Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in home country;
- TOEFL ITP 525 or IELTS 6.0.
10 Jul 2021