The University of Adelaide Research Scholarship in the School of Chemical Engineering is now accepting applications from outstanding and driven candidates who wish to commence their studies in the academic session of 2023-2024. This prestigious scholarship opportunity is open to Postgraduate Research applicants and is highly competitive.
Successful candidates will have the chance to receive the scholarship for a duration of up to 3.5 years. The scholarship is valued at $32,500 (2023 rate) and is available to both domestic and international students, making it an excellent opportunity for individuals from various backgrounds and regions.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $32,500 (2023 rate)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: PhD
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students.
A jointly funded PhD opportunity by CSIRO and the University of Adelaide is now available to support a full-time PhD student who intends to pursue research in the applied fields of physics, geology, or chemistry. This opportunity includes an exciting 3-month internship at CSIRO as part of the project.
To be eligible for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, or international students.
- PhD Candidacy: Applicants must meet the criteria to be accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. The specific PhD eligibility requirements should be consulted.
- Academic Achievement: Applicants must hold Australian First Class Honours or an equivalent qualification.
- Commencement of Study: Applicants must be able to commence their studies on October 1, 2023.
The recipients of the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship will enjoy the following benefits:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship: Successful applicants will receive a scholarship worth $32,500 (2023 rate). Specific details regarding the terms and additional benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
Interested applicants for the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship should submit their Expressions of Interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker via email at [email protected]. The email subject heading should include the name of the scholarship. Applicants should ensure that they include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of any non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae (CV)