The University of Auckland is attracting excellent students from all around the globe towards the Dean’s Doctoral funding for the academic session 2020-2021. The award is open for both international and domestic students.
The program is exclusively open to encourage and support motivated candidates to undertake a full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
The University of Auckland.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded to pursue a full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
The value of The grant is up to $28,200pa in 2020, domestic PhD fees and Health Insurance (if applicable)
Domestic & International Students
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed a significant research project, dissertation or thesis, at the university level.
- You need to have completed a postgraduate bachelor’s (honours) degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a master’s degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- How to Apply: All candidates first have to take admission in a Doctoral degree program. After taking admission to the program, a scholarship is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. You do not need to apply for this application , award or prize or complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.