The University of Winnipeg is excited to introduce 53 new admission scholarships for international students enrolling in the university for the first time. These scholarships are available for students entering any of the university’s divisions, including Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE, or ELP.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum admission average of 80% or its equivalent and must demonstrate leadership skills through their participation in various activities. This Canadian scholarship is open to applicants from all nationalities.
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship only covers tuition fees for students. Additionally, the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students is valued at $5,000.
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Winnipeg
- Degree: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Business and Economics
- Graduate Studies
- Gupta Faculty of Kinesiology and Applied Health
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Attain a minimum admission average of 80% or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Submit a completed admission form before the scholarship deadline.
To be considered for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students, applicants must submit a complete application package which includes:
- A completed application form
- A personal statement of 250 to 500 words
- A resume
- Two references who can provide information about your extracurricular or volunteer activities
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are worth $5,000.
How to Apply:
The application process is online. Students can submit a completed application, including supporting documents, in a PDF document to [email protected].
The application deadline for the University of Winnipeg is 1st June 2023.