The UNS Scholarships is now offer by Sebelas Maret University for the students of academic year 2021-2022.
Students who wants to undertake a bachelors, master, or doctoral study at UNS is eligible for the opportunity . The scholarship will include a tuition fee waiver, accommodation, and an Indonesian language course.
Sebelas Maret University is an Indonesian public university ranking 12th in the nation. Founded in 1976, the university has invested in finding new discoveries in science, technology, and art that can be used to solve society’s problems and to build a better life.
Bachelors, Masters and PhD
The winners of the UNS support will be given tuition fee waivers to cover the programme fee, accommodation at the student dormitory for 6 months, and access to a funded Indonesian language course.
- Applicants from all countries apart from Indonesia are eligible to apply.
- Any bachelor, master, or PhD degree program taught at UNS is eligible to undertake.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be no more than 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Students need to log in to the UNS application portal and apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants are required to fill a registration form to apply for the opportunity .
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recent formal photograph
- Color scan of valid passport having at least 18 months of validity (cover page & identity page)
- Certificate of graduation from the latest education institution (in English or Indonesian language)
- Academic transcripts from the latest education (in English or Indonesian language)
- Medical statement (in English or Indonesian language)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Preliminary research proposal
- The applicants required to have a constant minimum GPA of 2.00 to gain a position at UNS.
- The applicants required to submit proof of English and Indonesian language proficiency.
30 September 2021