USEK International Students Scholarship:
USEK’s International Students Scholarships Program (ISSP) is part of USEK’s internationalization strategy. It aims at attracting students from different backgrounds and countries on campus and enriching the academic experience of USEK’s current students by providing them with an international learning environment. Having both international and local students on campus is a catalyst for diversity and a key for students’ global engagement.
The ISSP gives you the chance to:
– Access to opportunities in one of the top universities in Lebanon.
– Strengthen your cultural and scientific knowledge.
– Pursue your higher education at USEK without allowing financial problems to stand in your way.
– Learn about the Middle East from a different perspective and engage with Lebanese students, which would allow further cultural exchange.
– Put your sports skills at use if you are an athlete and wish to potentially become part of our sports teams.
– Improve your language proficiency in your field of study, but also in your everyday life on campus.
Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK), Lebanon
- Business Administration – Emphasis: Finance;
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Transport & Logistics
- Business Computing
- Hotel Management
- Architectural Studies
- Communication and Visual Arts
- Digital Media
- Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- Political Sciences
Scholarship Award Value:
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees for bachelor or master programs (excluding remedial courses).
- Application fees, registration fees per semester, travel to/from Lebanon, dorms and living expenses are to be covered by the applicant.
For Undergraduate Studies
Scholarships for a set of specific programs are offered to international students residing outside Lebanon. Students with Lebanese origin residing abroad are eligible to apply, whereas binational students residing in Lebanon are not. Applicants should:
- not be already enrolled at USEK.
- meet the USEK admission criteria required for each program.
- demonstrate a good academic standing.
- Applicants’ willingness to participate in USEK sports’ activities is a plus.
For Graduate Studies
International students who have completed their undergraduate degree and are willing to pursue a master’s degree are eligible to apply. They should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 on their bachelor’s degree. In addition to the above‐mentioned criteria, applicants should be willing to provide assistantship upon request (assistantship vacancies are posted on an annual basis).
Application Procedure & Documentation:
To apply, interested students should submit the required documents to [email protected] by the deadline.
Incomplete applications or late submissions will not be considered.
In addition to general eligibility requirements, each scholarship and academic award may have specific eligibility criteria determined by the USEK committee in charge of administering scholarships.
Admission criteria for undergraduate studies: https://www.usek.edu.lb/en/admission/for‐undergraduate‐studies/admission‐requirements.
Admission criteria for graduate studies: In addition to completing the admission file, you will need to submit a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation, and an oral interview in the language of the program you are choosing. The applicant for graduate studies should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 (or equivalent).
July 23, 2021