UTS International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship:
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Undergraduate courses offered by the university
UTS will pay for 50% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
Up to four (4) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year, two in Autumn sessions and two in Spring sessions.
International student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia);
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney);
- Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS;
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course;
- Must obtain an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB) final grades, or 33 or above in their International Baccalaureate
predicted grades at the point the scholarship decision is made
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible;
- Must not:
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree;
- be a government sponsored student;
- be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
Applications of eligible candidates will be presented to a Scholarships Selection Committee, which will undertake the selection of Recipients, usually in May/June and December/January each year. The Scholarships Selection Committee will be made up of at least three relevant members of the UTS community and will be chaired by the Director, UTS International (or nominee). Offers will be authorized by the Chair of the Scholarship Selection Committee.
30th April 2021