Mount Saint Vincent University is offering a number of Scholarships & Awards for International Students applicable at the university for the 2022/2023 academic year. These scholarship programs hahttp://various-international-scholarships-and-awards-mount-saint-vincent-university-2022ve been put in place to recognize outstanding academic performances and help with the cost of fees at the university for those students who are financially uncapable.
Mount Saint Vincent University offers several scholarships and bursaries to new and continuing graduate students. The University has a number of different scholarships available and some of these require you to complete an application.
Partially funded scholarships
Both domestic and international students in thesis-based and course-based programs are eligible to receive some of our many internal scholarships:
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarships
- Bachelor of Education Scholarships
- External Awards and Scholarships
- Entrance Scholarships
- In-Course Scholarships
Domestic & International Students
For Mount Saint Vincent University Scholarships & Awards, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Must be domestic or international students.
- Enrolled full-time at a course.
- Applicants for graduate scholarship must have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants for undergraduates scholarships must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
To be part of this scholarships and awards, applicants are expected to Read each scholarship’s information to see whether you are automatically considered, or if there is a specific application that needs to be completed.
March 01, 2022