Application is now open for this financial support program designed for international students with outstanding academic records. You are hereby invited to apply for University of Technology Sydney Vice Chancellor’s International undergraduate Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate study program at UTS in Sydney. Offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Full tuition fee
Applicants applying for the University of Technology Sydney to study in Australia must;
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course by the closing date of the scholarship application; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney); and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 85% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- Apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- Not studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or a government sponsored student; or a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
The Scholarship awarded to the highest ranked applicant on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program coupled with the applicant’s response to the questions asked in the UTS online scholarship application.
To apply for this Scholarship, You must submit an application for course admission to UTS as an international student before you apply for this scholarship. Please visit the UTS Online application form or apply through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC).
December 24, 2021