The Bangor University is currently inviting applications from excellent International Students for Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Available to international students commencing academic program for 2022-2023 academic session.
The University is looking to award the scholarship to students demonstrating academic excellence and notable achievements in their extra-curricular activities.
Looking for students who will make a valuable contribution to all aspects of University life and whose values match the Universities own: Ambition; Inclusivity; Integrity; Sustainability and Transformation. If you think that sounds like you – then we look forward to receiving your application.
Bangor University, UK
50% discount on tuition fee
Home & International Students
For Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international and EU applicants.
- All candidates must hold/ be on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor degree and / or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level to be eligible.
- All candidates must hold an offer of admission for a research programme starting in the academic year 2022/23 (start date between 1st Sept 2022 to 31 August 2023).
- Both part-time and full-time Postgraduate Research offer holders are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to self-funded and partially-funded International and EU students only. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
To participate for Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants are expected to adhere to the following steps:
1: Check your eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
2: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline: 5pm UK time on 6th June 2022.
3: You must obtain a supporting statement from an academic member of staff at the relevant Bangor University Academic school, see link in the box on the right.
4: Eligible applications forwarded to the academic school and a selection panel will make the decision. Successful candidates informed by the middle of July 2022.
June 6, 2022