Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at the University of Canberra, Australia for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Fully Funded Scholarships will be awarded to international students intending to commence studies at the University of Canberra. The scholarship seeks to provide funding for students who live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
University of Canberra, Australia
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth and Details:
$50,000 per year.
- Tuition fees for the course duration;
- on-campus accommodation;
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance;
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year.
Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
For the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship 2022/23, applicants must:
- be located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- apply to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- be a new commencing student.
- be a primary visa applicant. Dependents will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
Interested applicants for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship are to apply online by the application deadline.