Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand is currently accepting applications for the Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships 2023. The deadline for submitting applications is September 1, 2023. These scholarships offer partial funding to exceptional international students who wish to pursue their academic aspirations at the university. The opportunity is open to students from all over the world. The Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships are awarded by Victoria University of Wellington, also known as The Herenga Waka, to the most outstanding candidate. These prestigious scholarships were established to acknowledge and provide support to international students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to serving their communities.
About Victoria University:
Victoria University of Wellington, located in Wellington, New Zealand, is a prestigious public research institution. Established in 1897, it has grown to become one of the leading universities in the country. With a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate programs, Victoria University offers a comprehensive academic experience.
The university has built a strong reputation for its commitment to research, innovation, and academic excellence. Graduates from Victoria University are highly sought after by employers due to their specialized knowledge and skills. The institution places great emphasis on practical learning, providing students with valuable hands-on experiences that are highly valued by potential employers.
- New Zealand is the host nation for the opportunity.
- Victoria University of Wellington, located in Tekenya Waka, serves as the place of residence for the program.
- The opportunity is available for both undergraduate and graduate levels of education.
- The scholarship is awarded on a partial funding basis.
- Architecture Studies
- Law with Honors
- Biomedical Science
- Building Science
- Design Innovation
- Education (Teaching) Early Childhood
- Engineering with Honors
- Musical Art
- Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Strategic Studies
- Tourism Management
- Biomedical Science
- Architecture Science (Research)
- Design Innovation
- Development Studies
- Engineering by Thesis
- Environmental Studies
- Geographic Information Science
- Health Psychology
- Health Research
- Interior Architecture
- International Relations
- Landscape Architecture
- Law by Dissertation
- Migration Studies
- Museum and Heritage Practices
- The scholarship is open to all individuals studying abroad.
- Candidates must not have completed their secondary education in New Zealand and must be subject to international full payment fees.
- Only programs that lead to undergraduate and graduate degrees are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants are required to provide a certificate of English language proficiency as part of the application process.
Undergraduate and graduate students:
- There are ten scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students, each valued at NZD 10,000.
- Postgraduate students can apply for nine scholarships, each worth $5,000 in New Zealand.
The application requirements include the following documents:
- Statement of Objective: A 500-word statement outlining your objectives and goals.
- Previous Certificates of Education: Copies of certificates or transcripts from your previous educational institutions.
- Earlier Proof of Qualification: Documentation demonstrating any previous qualifications or academic achievements.
- National ID Card: A copy of your national identification card or passport for identification purposes.
- English Language Certificate: A certificate demonstrating your proficiency in the English language.
The application deadline for the Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships is September 1, 2023.
How to Apply:
The Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship application can only be submitted online. To apply, you need to complete the application form and upload any required supporting documents. It is crucial to visit the official website of the scholarship to access the application and gather comprehensive information about the scholarship program.