Vin University, which is owned by Vingroup, the largest private conglomerate in Vietnam, is a private university in Vietnam. The university provides scholarships to international students and has established partnerships with Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania. With a diverse community of students and faculty from 27 countries worldwide, Vin University values inclusivity and diversity. It is located in Vietnam.
Vin University has started accepting applications for the 2023/24 academic year for its three colleges that offer various degree programs. The university welcomes international applicants from all over the world, without any nationality restrictions. Additionally, Vin University offers numerous scholarship options to eligible students. So, if you are interested in pursuing higher education in Vietnam, you may consider applying to Vin University and exploring the scholarship opportunities available.
Details About Vin University Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Vietnam
- Who can Apply: International students
Colleges and Academics
- College of Business and Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 majors (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing, and Operation & Supply Chain Management).
- College of Engineering & Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
Scholarship and Financial Aid for International Students
The Scholarship details are as follows:
VinUniversity Merit-based Scholarships:
VinUniversity provides scholarships that cover 50% to 100% of the tuition fee for the entire degree program of a student. Moreover, students with outstanding skills and abilities may be eligible for full scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee along with an additional amount of approximately US$1,500 for their living expenses.
VinUniversity Financial Aid:
Cover from 50% to 100% of students’ tuition fees for their entire degree program.
Subsidy Tuition of 35% from Vingroup:
In the academic year 2023-2024, Vingroup will provide a 35% tuition fee subsidy to all admitted students at VinUniversity. However, this subsidy does not apply to students who have already received merit-based scholarships and financial aid. Additionally, there are other forms of support available from VinUniversity and its partner organizations, specifically for certain applicants. Every student is eligible for more than one type of scholarship and support at VinUniversity.
- Eligible Countries: no restrictions on nationality
- Eligible Applicants: Students who graduate from any high school in the world with excellent academic capability
How to Apply
Find out how to apply to VinUni here:
07th January – 28th May 2023: Interested students submit documents via Online Application Portal