Entries are now open for women in Engineering scholarship at Aston University for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Engineering & Applied Science courses. The scholarship seeks to attract and support the best female students from around the world to study at Aston University.
The scholarship is a tuition fee discount of £6,000 offered to successful applicants and giving them the opportunity to be mentored and supported throughout their course, together with opportunities for networking with business and industry.
Aston University, United Kingdom
Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Engineering & Applied Science courses
- Part-Fee Scholarship worth £6,000.
- Mentoring and support throughout your course, along with
- networking opportunities with business and industry.
International Students (non-EU).
- Be international female students from countries outside of the European Union.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to education and leadership through past academic and leadership achievements.
- Show commitment to engineering which could demonstrate achievement in academics, work experience, volunteering or extra-curricular projects and activities.
- Committed to demonstrate their enthusiasm, pride and ability to represent Aston University and share their experience with others.
Applicants are to visit the official application portal and apply for the scholarship. Applicants need to write a supporting statement, judged by a panel.
To be announced