When it comes to choosing a university, there’s a lot to consider. By choosing Monash, you can be sure you’ve taken your first step to a successful career.
The quality of our teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons we’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. We have more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
The thing that is most special about Monash is our desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and to the lives of those around you.
For Undergraduate level female students.
Field of Study:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB.
- Must achieve minimum ATAR of 95.00
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Monash Faculty of Engineering in Australia.
- Award to the highest-achieving female students, based on academic achievement.
- The faculty reserves the right to distribute the scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure that women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients.
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.