#YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships is now offered by St. Francis College to support the international students to study in USA. The scholarship program is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are two annual renewable scholarships available for the fresh international students of all academic majors and fields of study in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at SFC.
St. Francis College has aim to provide a world-class education that prepares all students for a better future. It has a best teaching for students to be leaders in their fields and contributing members of society. St. Francis College prepares students to assume leadership roles in their disciplines and to contribute to society as contributing members.
St. Francis College will provide the award of two annual, renewable scholarships for up to four years of study that are worth 50% of tuition at the time of initial acceptance.
- All nationalities are eligibility.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Be a first-year international (F-1 Visa) applicant to SFC for the incoming fall semester. (Transfer students are ineligible to apply)
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- To apply, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form for the award.
- Applicants will submit a 500-1000 word written essay or a 2-5 minute video about their leadership skills and ideas for utilizing those skills to advance intercultural learning and understanding at SFC.
- Completion of a high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE, or ITEP exam results.
April 1, 2022.